A Note

 To all the people who travel thousands of miles to defend Israel as lone soldiers, I thank you.

To all those who defend freedom for Jews in Judea and Samaria, promote peace with their neighbors, and Jews right to live in the historic home of Judaism and Jews, I thank you.

For all who stand with us out of the kindness of their hearts and understanding of their mind, I thank you. Every night to honor Israel I see fills me with happiness. You guys change the world for the better. All of it.

People who give me faith in humanity are part of why I write this, do volunteer work in other spheres (Jewish and General), and try to be the best person I can be.


Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Middle-East-O-Pedia: Black Panthers

The Political Compass of Jewish American NewsSources

The Orwellian Nature of the Anti-Israel World's History of "Palestinian."